New York, NY – December 17, 2015 –MobileGuard, Inc., a pioneer in mobile archiving and compliance, is pleased to announce the addition of immixGroup, Inc., an Arrow company. as a reseller to the government sector via the SEWP contract. The Solution for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP – pronounced soup) contract is for federal government buyers acquiring technology solutions.
MobileGuard’s full product line will be available for federal procurement on the SEWP contract, including MessageGuard, NetGuard and SecureChat.
- NetGuard: A network solution allowing text message archiving on any device, including iPhones. Currently available on AT&T and Verizon Wireless in the United States. No app installation is required on any device.
- SecureChat: An iOS app providing a solution for BYOD environments. The app provides a virtual number, secure app-to-app messaging as well as phone calls and text messaging with any phone number. Works on any carrier.
- MessageGuard: For Android and Blackberry devices, this app enables users to use native text messaging tools and archive those communications as well as call logs and GPS data. Works on any carrier.
SEWP Contract Expands MobileGuard Audience
“Text messaging is treated just like email, impacting laws and freedom of information act requests,” said Todd Michael Cohan, chief executive officer of MobileGuard. “The demand for text message archiving has never been higher at all levels of government. Open Records laws, designed to allow access to governmental documents while protecting privacy rights and maintaining public safety, are being more closely monitored than ever before. Partnering with immix Group provides a forum to introduce our mobile compliance solutions to agencies in need of mobile compliance.”
The MobileGuard suite of products offers a comprehensive compliance solution for government enterprises that provides unified, real-time monitoring, alerts, capture, archival and analysis across all mobile operating systems, including Apple iOS.
- Capture SMS and MMS messages on iPhones and other mobile devices
- App and no-App options
- Easy provisioning via text message
- Conversation threading available
- FIPS 140-2 compliant cloud-hosted and on premise deployment options available
In addition, MobileGuard integrates with the major mobile device management (MDM) solutions, making provisioning efficient in large deployments. MobileGuard also offers integrations with a wide range of email archiving solutions – allowing MobileGuard to distribute the text message archives to destinations where email, social media and other messaging data is reviewed.
“We work today with varying enterprises across state and local governments, and are thrilled to be bringing our portfolio of solutions to the federal marketplace,” noted MobileGuard CEO Cohan.
About MobileGuard, Inc.
MobileGuard is the most experienced provider of mobile communication monitoring and archiving solutions for Android, Apple iPhone, Windows and Blackberry devices. The solution suite ensures compliance with all relevant regulatory bodies such as FINRA, SEC 17-4, HIPAA, Dodd-Frank, FCA and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. MobileGuard compliance solutions provide monitoring, capturing, logging, archiving, supervision and alerting of all communications on company mobile devices. MobileGuard’s solutions are provided as either a hosted platform or in the customer’s environment.
To learn more, please visit https://www.mobileguard.com.